Sunday, September 2, 2012

About Me

My name is Mat Quigley and I'm a self taught photographer. I've learned most of my knowledge in photography, simply by experimenting. After spending a few years following Nick Guitard and his website, I decided to start something of my own, in my adopted province. Yup, I'm an Easterner (the real East ... beyond Ontario). I loved nature from the beginning, and in University I started to photograph it. Thanks to Nick I've been introduced to Waterfalling, which combines adventure with photography... two things I really enjoy. Thanks Nick!

 

Poboktan Falls, 2012

 

It's been a while since I've started this site, so I decided to add more information here for inquiring minds. For those of you interested in more pictures that I take feel free to follow me on Canadian Geographic, where I've been uploading all my most stunning pictures - even ones that don't pertain to waterfalls. Since starting this site I've upgraded cameras to a Nikon D300s and included a Go Pro HD2 with me on my journeys as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment